Lil Dicky Comedy Series By Fxnetworks.com/activate
Lil Dicky, the critically acclaimed rapper, is coming to your TV on an untitled comedy series on Fxnetworks.com/activate.The show’s based on Lil Dicky’s life and is produced by FX Productions in association with Kevin Hart’s Hartbeat Productions. It is about an unstable man who is well into his 20s and thinks that he is going to be the best rapper of all time.
All about Lil Dicky TV show
This half-hour Lil Dicky TV show is of the comedy genre and set to release soon. Lil Dicky is a rapper-comedian who rose to fame when his YouTube video “Ex-Boyfriend” went viral in 2015. In his 2018 album ‘Professional Rapper’, the Lil Dicky ‘Freaky Friday’ became a hit among fans. The Lil Dicky Freaky music video featuring Chris Brown has over 480 million views as of 1st March.
In the video, Lil Dicky at a restaurant is greeted by some rather flamboyant fans and finds himself wishing he were somebody cool like Chris Brown. His wish becomes true when the Chinese waiter at the restaurant uses weird magic. Supposedly, the next morning, on a “Freaky Friday”, he wakes up to find himself in Chris Brown’s body.
While Chris in Lil Dicky’s body confronts Dicky, he realizes that he loves being himself and the spell is broken. Moreover, you can stream the Lil Dicky TV show on the Roku streaming player by subscribing to the FX channel app.
How to watch the Lil Dicky Comedy Series on Fxnetworks.com/activate
You can stream FX channels on the skinny bundle packages like
• YouTube TV
• Sling TV
• PlayStation Vue
• Fubo TV
• Hulu with Live TV
• DirecTV Now
All of the above packages will let you watch the FX channel in one of their packages. However, after subscribing to one of these packages, you should activate the FX channel on Roku using FX activation code.
Steps involved in the activation process of the FX Channel
• In the beginning, connecting the Roku device to your TV and network, sign in to your Roku account.
• Then, you’d have to have to search for the FX channel by selecting the ‘Streaming Channels’ option.
• You can alternatively select ‘Movies and TV’ category and make use of Roku remote to find the FX channel app.
• Locating the FX channel, you’ve to select the ‘Add Channel’ option to add it to your channel list.
• Now, you can see the FX channel app on your Roku streaming device’s ‘Home’ screen.
• Selecting the channel again, you’ll see a channel activation code on the screen of your TV.
• You have to select your internet TV service provider after this and login to your account.
• Now, going to the fxnetworks.com/activate website from a Laptop or smartphone, enter this activation code.
• This should activate the FX channel on your Roku streaming player, so check if the channel is active.
Choices that you can make to watch FX on Roku
• Moreover, on Hulu, for a monthly charge of $44.99 you can get over 60 channels along with FX Network channels.
• YouTube TV provides FX Network channels for a $40 a month subscription, which you can share with 5 others.
• The DirecTV Now’s base package, ‘Live a Little’ offers you FX, FXX, FX Movie Channel for $40/month.
• You’ll get FX and FXX on the starting package of PlayStation Vue ‘Access’ for $44.99 a month.
• FX is available on Sling TV’s Sling Blue package, comparatively the cheapest, is $25 a month.
• Get FX, FXX, FXM for $49.99 a month on Fubo TV’s basic plan ‘Fubo’. Also, for an additional $5.99, you’ll get the FX+ channel ‘add on’.
Besides, subscribe to FX today to enjoy the Lil Dicky TV show on your Roku streaming players. If you face any issue please visit this website Fxnetworks.com/activate.